Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween 2016...Wonder Woman and The Ladybug

Another Halloween has come and gone. As I write this post I am wondering where did the time go. It seems like, it was only a few weeks ago that my friend Mandy and I passed out candy to trick-or-treaters. However, that was last year and I can't believe how the year went by so quickly. This year Halloween 2016 was super special for my daughter/us. She went from one costume to two this year. Their newest addition arrived in June. So my oldest grand had someone to share the streets with this year. Since I couldn't be there to share in the festivities I received several pics via cell phone. I will be adding more pics later. ENJOY!!!


Wonder Woman showed up around 6:15 ready to take on Candy in a single blow!!! But her accomplice Lady Bug had been delayed.


Since Lady Bug was new at Candy Crime she wasn't for sure what to do so she taste tested her costume and waited to be rescued from the wrath of "The Tulle".


When the #proud Daddy showed up he rescued Lady Bug from her dilemma and took a quick pic, with she and Wonder Woman.


They met Dr. Teeth on the way out. Dr. Teeth was carved by my grand baby and her Dad. Dr. Teeth was responsible for keeping the home front safe, while Wonder Woman and her accomplice went to take on Candy. By the way, my grand baby also painted the terracotta pots and planted the pansies inside. Grand babies are the best!!!






About 45 minutes into the" Candy Bust" Lady Bug gave up the ghost. She was HUNGRY!!! So the crew headed to a Local restaurant for a bite to eat. This is how you look when you are hungry and there isn't a server in sight. lol!!!


Did somebody say yeast rolls? Can't wait to sink my gums into one of those. Whose with me?




As for Wonder Woman she enjoyed the night thoroughly. She struck one last pose for the camera and Halloween 2016 was a wrap.




Thanks for stopping by,

Lory

6 comments:

  1. I thought you guys would get a kick out of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If lil momma "ain't" looking just like her dad. Enjoyed the storyline. Hello Sheena and the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mandy missed you last night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, they are so adorable!! Sounds like your Halloween was a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Stacey, I think they are adorable too! Have a Great day!!

    ReplyDelete