Monday, November 7, 2016

Bathroom Vanity Inspiration

A few weeks ago I shared the demolition of our upstairs bath, as well as the tiling of the floors. So our next order of business was the vanity. I knew I wanted something super simple and no fuss. Plus, I wanted the vanity to be open concept. I had a general idea but I needed more inspiration. So, I headed to the WWW to get inspired. Below are several vanities that caught my eye, in one way or another. Enjoy!!!


We love our vanity. This was our first attempt at this type of project. Needless to say it wasn't difficult at all and we were amazed with the results!



I really like this vanity minus the drawers. I guess you can refer to this cabinet as a semi open concept since only the front of the cabinet is open. I love, love. love, how the glass jars were used as storage containers and how the towels are displayed as well.


This vanity gets a thumbs up! Like the one above only the front of this vanity is open. I also love the rustic feel and the trough sink.

BHG
Love the color on this one. Should I paint the vanity or stain it?  Hmm!!


This space is so luxurious. LOVE it!!!


BHG
White done right, makes a bold statement!

Restoration Hardware
Drooling over this vanity!!! It's super simple, straight to the point and absolutely no fuss. I like it like that!



BHG
The colorful backdrop makes this vanity POP! Who knew?

WOW, this one really caught my eye! 

Come back soon for the reveal of my upstairs vanity.

Which vanity do you like best? I would love to hear from you. 


Have a GREAT day,

Lory

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lory,
    My favorites are the one from Restoration Hardware and Carla Aston. This post was nicely done. Can't wait to see the finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, great minds think alike those were my favorites as well. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Wow. This is giving plenty of ideas. I can't wait to see wat you came up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay tuned the vanity reveal is coming soon!!!

    ReplyDelete