Friday, November 11, 2016

A Sneak Peek Of My Fall Table

Happy Friday, earlier in the week I posted about Fall Table Settings That Caught My Eye. I stated in the post that I would be sharing my table setting with you real soon. So, today instead of keeping you in total suspense, I decided to give you a sneak peek. But before we proceed you have to answer the riddle. "What's black and beige and brown and copper with a whole lotta animal print"?...My Fall Table of course.




Not to shabby huh? Come back next week to see the entire table.

Have a GREAT weekend!

Lory







2 comments:

  1. No fair. We have to wait a whole week?!?! (Pulls hair and screams due to suspense).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reveal is coming soon. Be patient!!! (me-looking like the cat that ate the canary) lol!

    ReplyDelete