Tuesday, July 19, 2016

My Summer Centerpiece

I am back today to share my "summer centerpiece" and  later this week I will reveal the complete table. The arrangement is super simple and it adds just the right touch to the rustic table. Enjoy the pics!


 
 
 

 
 

The Bromeliads were picked from my yard.
 
 
 
Close up of the table. I love all the imperfections. You like?
 
 
This is a sneak peek of a portion of the table setting. Reveal coming soon!
 
 
 
Go Out And Make Today A GREAT Day!
 
Lory
 

4 comments:

  1. Great Job! Now that;s what I call a rustic table. And who would have thought those outdoor plants oould bloom indoors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We love the table, it's a great conversation starter. Who knew?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I figure it's summer so I am keeping it simple!

      Delete