Monday, May 23, 2016

Styling the Master Bath....


Today is reveal day and I am super excited to share our finally finished Master bath with you. It has taken several months to complete this project and I think you are going to be amazed at the results. Just in case you don't remember what this bathroom use to look like you can see it here.



Our old bathroom had been stuck in a time warp and after living with the space for several years it was time to do a major reno. So we rolled up our sleeves and went to work. You like?


Since the space is Tom Thumb size it was really hard to photograph but some how we managed. In order to keep cost down we did a lot of repurposing. My Husband had taken the above pic several months ago. So I shopped the house and found a frame that would work nicely with this picture. Initially the frame was brown, but I painted it a crisp clean white and that did the trick. 

 
The glass shelves were another way we cut cost. We had a large piece of glass from a previous project just sitting in the garage. So Hubby took the glass and had it cut down to size. He also used chrome brackets to mount the shelving to the wall. I particularly love the glass shelves because they don't take up visual space. Plus they help maintain the open and airy feel we were going for in our bathroom.
 
 
Since the bathroom was mostly white/gray we added a pop of yellow to up the ante. ENJOY the rest of the pics!
 






 









 










Are you amazed at the finished product? I sure am! Have you done/doing any bathroom remodeling? If so I would love to hear all about it.


 
2 Your Home,
 
Lory



4 comments:

  1. What an awesome finished product. Cant wait to see what's next!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, another bathroom reno is coming up real soon. So stay tuned. Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  2. I'll be doing some bathroom changes at some point. Or shall I say your expertise will be changing/renewing my bathroom at some point. I love this outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mandy, I am ready to start your bathroom reno whenever you are.

    ReplyDelete