Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year all! Can you believe it's 2016. 2015 flew by in seemingly record speed and I still can't believe it's a wrap. Since I am not a fan of new years resolutions each year I reflect back on the previous year. And I make a check list of what worked, what didn't, and what could make what worked even better. I hope I didn't confuse you with that statement. Every year I purpose in my heart to be the best I can be in spirit, soul and body. However, I will be sharing some of my goals dreams and desires in upcoming posts, so stay tuned. Ok enough of that. Today I decided that I would share snippets of my number one post since I have been blogging. "No More Clutter" a three part post of my master bedroom closet make-over.


via
Since my closet was so small I had to come up with a general idea as to how I wanted it to look. And the pic above was doable for my space.
 
 
 
It's sad to say but this is how the closet looked before the transformation. Ugh!  I was sick and tired of being sick and tired of my closet, so I rolled up my sleeves and went to work!
 
 
I removed everything from the closet even the shelving.
 
 
I gave the closet a fresh coat of paint, rearranged the shelving and added a chest of drawers.
 
 
It has been 3 years since the transformation and I  am still enjoying my closet. I hope this post  inspires you if your closet is in need of a make-over!
 
Happy New YEAR!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Lory! I love how you transformed your closet into that fabulous space... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year dear, it's good hearing from you again!

      Delete