Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Easy No Sew Table Cover

Happy hump day all! Since my Fall table cover made such a big hit with friends and family I decided I would show you how simple it was to create.


 
The table cover was created by using fabric samples. I played around with the swatches and came up with the configuration above, but you can do whatever you like. You can see my Fall table cover here.
 
 
I placed the first fabric sample on the table and after that the rest was history.
 
  
 
 I kept adding swatches until the table was completely covered. How easy was that?
 
 
 
The different patterns, texture and colors makes this table totally eye catching. You like?
 
 
I wish all of you could see this table cover in person it is absolutely stunning!
 
Have a GREAT day!
 
Lory

5 comments:

  1. #LOVE.... So where would you recommend getting swatches from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #Thanks..... you could check with local decorators/designers for discontinued sample books. Or you could get really creative and make your own.

      Delete
  2. Such an idea. So I was thinking I could possibly copy this with colored bandana's on Kinyon's little dinner table. It's round but I am sure I can get the same effect with a bit more work to it.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely since your table is round you could let the bandanas hang over the edge of the table.

    ReplyDelete