Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas Tablesetting 2015

Only seven days left until Christmas, and I've only purchased one gift. So instead of dashing through the snow, I'll be dashing to the store. I figure I'll get all my shopping done this weekend. Then I am going to sit back and enjoy the Holiday. Ok now to the post. Since my Fall table was such a big hit with family and friends I decided I would use the table cover idea again.



I kept the table some what simple this year. And I also managed to incorporate the colors from the entry way into the dining room.


I used neutral fabric swatches for this table. And I think they look lovely next to all the shiny things on the table. I guess you can call this look laid-back luxe!

 
To incorporate the colors/ribbon from the entry way I simply wrapped two of the place settings with the same ribbon.
  Enjoy the rest of the pics!
 
 










I added Christmas ornaments to the chandelier to up the ante a bit. You like?


 

 
Have a Fabulous Friday!
 
Lory






 
 

4 comments: