Monday, November 2, 2015

My grand baby dressed up as Princess Elsa


Happy November, just popping in to share a few pics with you from Halloween.


My grand baby was Princess Elsa this year. And my daughter did an awesome job with her makeup........
 
and hair. Did she nail the hair or what? She nailed it! FYI my daughter is a makeup artist/cosmetologist. I will have to post some of her work in the near future.

So here is my little Princess all decked out and ready for trick-or-treat. Isn't she the cutest? Thanks for stopping by!

 Have a marvelous Monday!
 
Lory
 

6 comments:

  1. She is so lovely. You can see in her face that she is loving this Elsa look. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pepper, she loved the look so much she asked if she could go to school like that. Thanks for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  2. My beautiful!!!! She was soooo happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish I could have been there. She looked too cute!

      Delete
  3. Sheen, you hooked up the hair lady. Beautiful Lil Princess!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all your help on Halloween Mandy Lou, it was greatly appreciated.

      Delete