Tuesday, November 17, 2015

My Fall Table

There are only nine days left until Thanksgiving. And I am so excited because I get to share it with close friends and family. By the way, the grand baby will be here too! Yay! Ok, back to the post.

 
My Fall Table turned out quite lovely if I must say so myself. This year instead of using a table cloth, I used a variety of fabric samples swatches to cover the table. So, what do you think? I love all the different colors patterns and textures, and they actually play off each other nicely. And I am hoping the fabric sample table cover will be a great conversation starter as well. I will let you know how it goes.










Spode China and pumpkins from the Dollar Tree who knew?


Initially the table had two fall wreaths and two lanterns. You can see it here. But I had to remove one of each to make room for the table settings.




You know how I love animal print. I think every room needs a little touch of it. How about you?



 
 
 
  
 
 
 
Are you ready for the Thanksgiving Holiday?
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
Lory
 
 
 

18 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! Adaya and I are in absolute AWE!!! She loves he new picture too! I can't wait to sit at that table!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If words could only describe how beautiful this table is. Creativity at its finest!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! That definitely looks like the perfect place to enjoy a delicious meal with the family! Can't wait to see it up close!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, we are going to have a great time see ya soon!

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog! It was so sweet of you!!! I LOVE how beautifully you have decorated your table! And I must to say that I`m in love with the picture that you have in the background!!! A real keeper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie, the table is one of my "not wanting to spend any money" creative ideas. I absolutely love the picture as well. It is definitely a keeper!

      Delete
  5. I wanna sit at that table toooo. LOL and eat off those dishes because I know you don't and won't do paper plates. LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandy, sorry about the paper plates! lol!

      Delete
  6. What a warm and inviting table...love the blue and white!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've had the blue and white for years and I really love it too!

      Delete
  7. Tookie... The table is beautiful. I Love it! Everyhing works so well together. Fabric samples & animal print. GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So festive and inviting Lory! Love all the Fall colors. Yay for spending time with your Grand baby! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Stacey, I am counting down the days!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I might have to use your little white pumpkin idea when I set my table this week!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By all means, glad you liked the idea. Can you believe I purchased them at the Dollar Tree? Thanks for stopping by! Have a GREAT weekend!

      Delete