Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Touches of Fall

Last weekend the weather was absolutely perfect here. The high was about 80 degrees and the low was a pleasant 64 degrees. It is finally starting to feel like Fall in our neck of the woods. So we opened up the windows and enjoyed the day/evening. Since the weather was nice and it  was such a lovely day, I felt that this would be the perfect time to share my "Touches of Fall" with you. I keep my Fall decorating at a minimum by doing just enough to welcome the season.


Isn't this potpourri beautiful? It's not only beautiful but it smells yummy too. You can read about it  here. I also added the artwork and it happens to be one of my favorite pieces. A friend of mine picked it up at a yard sale years ago. Thanks Fannie!


I found these cute little pumpkins at the Dollar Tree. I think they look marvelous with the ginger jar.



 I couldn't resist, so the white pumpkins were added to the foyer chests as well.

 
I also did a quick and easy center piece for my dining room table. I took the wreaths that I used on my front doors a few years ago, and placed them on the table. I added a couple of lanterns a few pumpkins/acorns and a scrumptious animal print bow. Voila! Did I mention I love animal print?
 

 



 

 
Have you done any Fall decorating lately?
 
 Thanks for stopping by,
 
Lory



10 comments:

  1. Those center pieces are perfect. #Love them!!!!! And that table....... It goes together so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheena, who says low cost decorating can't be beautiful? Can you believe we built the farmhouse table for less than $50? Have a GREAT weekend!

      Delete
  2. I love the table setting and the potpourri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it's my kind of decorating quick and easy! Have a GREAT day!

      Delete
  3. Tookie. Absolutely Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lory, your table looks great. I love how you used the lanterns to create such an elegant centerpiece... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dee, the table has been a big hit with friends and family. My sister's were visiting from out of state and they loved it. Isn't it amazing how the simple things make such a bold statement! Have a lovely day!

      Delete
  5. Love the centerpiece Lory! Use what you have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, glad you are back! Happy Thursday!

      Delete