Wednesday, September 30, 2015

My Fall Fragrance Picks for 2015

A few weeks ago I found myself in a bit of a slump, because Fall was right around the corner and I wasn't in the mood. Reason being it was so blasted hot, here in Florida. Well enough was enough and I knew I needed to get with the program, because Fall was coming whether I was in the mood or not. So I decided to go on a little shopping trip in search of, "My Fall Fragrance Picks for 2015". I figured that the right fragrances would lift my spirit and help me to embrace the season. My first stop Pier 1 Imports. Pier 1 had several Fall fragrances to choose from but......

sorry fuzzy
the "Spiced Cake" boxed potpourri won me over.

 
And I had the perfect accessory to display it in, my metal leaf.
 
 

Sorry I  accidentally threw away the packaging. please read manufactures instruction before using plugins. The warmers were sold separately.
Afterward I headed to Walmart and there I purchased the Airwick warmer and Airwick-Cozy by the Fire scented oils. I am using this fragrance in my downstairs area. This fragrance welcomes you with it's blend of citrus and cinnamon, and it smells oh so YUMMY!

 Please read manufactures instructions before using plugins. I purchased the warmers separately.
I also purchased Glade Cashmere Woods. I love this scent because it's subtle enough to use upstairs in the bedrooms. However, I only used one plugin for the entire space. You may have to use more depending on the size of the rooms and how fragrant you want your space to be. Potpourri and Plugins can be welcoming additions to your home anytime of the year. And the good news is they're super budget friendly. What fragrances are you loving right now?


2 Your Home,
 
Lory

***I am not affiliated with Glade Airwick or Pier 1.***




8 comments:

  1. That potpourri is so pretty. Love the sunflower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks that's one of the reason why I purchased the potpourri. Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking & I'm sure it's smelling good as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really does smell good. Have a Great Thursday!

      Delete
  4. That potpourri is so pretty and I can just imagine how wonderful it smells in your home right now. You know, I've never used a plug in before, but now you have me wanting to give them a try. Thanks for the inspiration, Lory... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dee, when you get the plugins let me know what you think. Have a Great weekend!

      Delete
  5. I love stopping in Pier 1 just for their scented room sprays. Over the summer I bought a cherry scent and it smelled delicious. I bet your house smells very nice with the scents you chose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brandi, my house really does smell yummy and I will have to give the cherry scent a try. Have a GREAT weekend!

      Delete