Monday, September 28, 2015

Island Oasis Foyer Continued

Hello beautiful people! I hope you had a super fantastic weekend. I sure did! I had "Georgia on my mind" but I will talk about that in a later post. Today I am back with the follow up to my Island Oasis Foyer reveal. To read/see part one of the transformation click here.

After
 The foyer has gone through several changes since March, but I still have a few more projects before the foyer will be completely finished. I need to reupholster the chair, repaint the mirror, and purchase a few accessories. However, with that being said I am still pleased with the outcome thus far.


Before
When we first bought the house this is how our foyer looked.(sigh)  My budget was super slim so I had to come up with creative solutions to make this space sizzle.


 first time around/before
This hand painted rug was a carper remnant from a previous project. You can read more about it here.


Before
Even though the budget was tight I created a lotta bang for the buck!


After 
June of last year the foyer rug was revamped by my beautiful daughter. You can read about it here. Are those colors amazing or what? You like?

After
I love the new color(island oasis by Behr) it really brightens up the space. Staycation here I come!
 
Before
 
After
 
After
 
So what do you think? I love how the foyer turned out and I can't wait to share it with family and friends. Any island style decorating in your future?
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Lory

4 comments:

  1. The new color definitely brightens up the space Lory! Love that gold mirror! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Stacey, I found that mirror at a yard sale several years ago. It's a keeper!

      Delete