Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Hello Fall

Today officially marks the first day of  Fall. I am super excited about watching the season unfold. I am sure some of you have already pulled out your cozy comforts for the season, like blankets, throws, and quilts. But if you live in my neck of the woods that ain't happening anytime soon. Any who, I just wanted to pop in really quick and formally wish you a Happy Fall! These are the DIY wreaths from my previous post. Enjoy your Fall!

 Happy Fall Y'all!

 Thanks for stopping by!

Lory

8 comments:

  1. Love them!! If one comes up missing, I won't know who has it.. Happy Fall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wreaths!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Fall to you, too - excited for the cooler days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am anxiously awaiting- cooler days! Have a GREAT Day!

      Delete
  4. Yes it's fall, 100 degrees outside, and my heater is on blast in my office. What a combination. I love the fall season tough. Love the wreaths of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandy, hopefully there will be cool weather headed our way soon!

      Delete