Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Foyers I'm Lovin!

Hi All, and happy Wednesday. There has been a lot of hustle and bustle going on around these parts. And I have several projects going on at once. But the good news is the Foyer is almost finished. And I am excited about the reveal, as well as, checking this project off my to do list. Last weekend I took the liberty of searching the web again for more foyer ideas, and boy oh boy did I hit the jackpot. So while you are waiting for the reveal I decided to share some of the pics that caught my eye. I think these foyers are absolutely AMAZING! Enjoy!
 
Yellow, black, and white in this classic tropical fantasy. Just the right balance of Dorothy Draper style drama and Wasp-y restraint.: Yellow, black, and white in this classic tropical fantasy. Just the right balance of Dorothy Draper style drama and Wasp-y restraint.
via
 
 
 

via 


 
Palm Beach tropical entry. JMA Interior Decoration.: Palm Beach tropical entry. JMA Interior Decoration.
 via


 
LeBron James is hoping to sell his tropical Biscayne: LeBron James is hoping to sell his tropical Biscayne
via
 
 
#Safari Destination Decor Inspiration// Foyer: #Safari Destination Decor Inspiration// Foyer
via
 
 
 
The dog figure is such a great addition and they seemed to do this colorful tropical room without looking tacky. I think it would only work for Florida though, lucky I live here! lol: The dog figure is such a great addition and they seemed to do this colorful tropical room without looking tacky. I think it would only work for Florida though, lucky I live here! lol
via
 
So was I right about how amazing these foyers were are what?  Have you decorated your foyer lately?
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Lory
 
 
 


10 comments:

  1. Nice, these are beautiful Lory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the big reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. The aqua foyer is one of my faves. Can you imagine being greeted by it on a daily basis? All I can is "WOW" and hats off to the designers!

      Delete
  4. Oh, the barrel ceiling…stunning! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lory, I love all the examples you've shown here! Can't wait to see what you did! I recently switched things up in my foyer too. I might post sometime next week. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacey, looking forward to seeing your foyer redo! Have a GREAT weekend!

      Delete