Thursday, July 30, 2015

Christmas in July

Hi all and happy Thursday! Summer is chug, chug, chugging along, and I have home improvement projects coming out of the wazoo! However, my foyer is looking more islandish every day, if I must say so myself. But I will share more about the foyer in next weeks post. Today I have decided to take a breather from home improvement and just chill. I also thought this would be a great time to share my Christmas table from last year. So without any further ado my Christmas table 2014. Lots of pics. ENJOY!






































 
 
 
 





Enjoy the rest of your day!
 
Lory

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always!!! Merry Christmas ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mandy Lou, enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always out of the box. All the more reason to love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply Magnificent!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete