Friday, July 31, 2015

Christmas in July... Winter Wonderland Repost

Since today marks the end of Christmas in July, I figured I would share one of my favorite room transformations to date.This is a repost from November 2012.
Hello and happy Monday. I know that this week is going to be a very busy week for most of us, because Thanksgiving is just a few days away. And Friday will quick off  the Christmas season and boy am I excited!....Today I have a transformation that I think you are going to love.

 
This is a picture of my office and I can describe it in to words HOT MESS, but take a look at how I transformed it (office) into a Winter Wonderland. ENJOY!
 
 
The first thing I did was wrapped the door. I enjoy doing this because it's quick and oh so simple.
 
 

Next, I brought in lots of gold and white fabric and bows. The wreath is several floral sprays that were formed into a circle. The bow was added to cover where the sprays were connected. I love how it turned out.
 
 

I found this gold and white fabric at Walmart several years ago it is one of my favorite fabrics to use during the Holiday Season.
 
 
Can you believe that this cute little angel ornament came form the Dollar Tree? I purchased several of them to be used on and around the Christmas Tree. Enjoy the pics!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Lory

2 comments:

  1. Eager to see what this Christmas brings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy Lou, I have lots of ideas, so stay tuned!

      Delete