Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Organizing the Master Bedroom Closets

Hello all my 2015 is off to an amazing start. What about yours? Now that the Christmas decorations have been put away I have organizing on my mind. A few years ago I did a post called "No More Clutter", you can see it here.(this is a 3 part post) And now it's time for Hubby's closets to get a major transformation as well.
 
His closet was a total mess and so was mine.
 
 
So I rolled up my sleeves and got busy!
 
 
The first thing I did was remove all the contents from the closet.
 


 
YIKES! That's a lotta contents.......for such a small space.
 
 While I was emptying out the closet Hubby was busy sorting. We used three bins for sorting keep donate and toss.
 
 
Even the Ab roller and the Pittsburgh Steelers hamper had to go. Hubby's a big fan of the Steelers.
 
 
 Several minutes later the closet looked liked this. I decided to remove the shelving on the right side of the closet after I had finished painting, so I will have to touch up paint before I can proceed. There are several things left on my to do list before this closet makeover is complete. So join me next week for part 2 of Hubby's closet makeover.  

 Thanks for stopping by!
Lory


9 comments:

  1. Your husband is going to be so happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Mary Ann, I think he will be. Have a Great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so need to reorganize my closet. I love painting them and making them look all new before putting everything back in. Got to put it on my list of spring duties! Can't wait to see his new closet!
    Miss Bloomers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sonia, the hardest part of organizing for me is keeping it that way once it's been organized. Ugh!

      Delete
  4. I so need to be doing this! It's going to look amazing- can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am hoping to wrap this project up within the next week or so. And then it's on to..... another closet. Enjoy your week!

      Delete
  5. You are inspiring me to do the same!

    Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iron sharpens iron so glad you were inspired. Have a great rest of the week!

      Delete