Tuesday, December 2, 2014

A Designer's Tale on Hometalk

Happy Tuesday, I hope your Thanksgiving was blessed, and your Black Friday prosperous. A lot has been going on in my neck of the woods, and I have been a very busy little Bee. First up, a few weeks ago I took the plunge and started excepting interior decorating clients, and I am currently in the process of helping my new client create her dream home. I will post pics of the progress later. Later that week I was contacted by Liz a community manager at Hometalk, concerning a post I did last year.  "No More Clutter". Below are a few pics from the posts. No More Clutter is a 3 part post.
 
 
BEFORE
 
 
BEFORE
 
 
DURING.....
 
 
AFTER
 
Any who, Liz really liked the post and wanted to know if I would curate a board on easy closet organizing tips, and I said "Yes". Below is a pic of the board.



That's it for now! Because I have a long list of things to do. I will be back next week with Christmas, Christmas, and more Christmas. Have a Great week.

Thanks for stopping by! 

Lory

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the interior design job! That's what I'd love to do when I retire in 3 years. Can't wait to see your updates!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, I will keep you posted on the updates. Have a GREAT week!

      Delete
  2. Hi Lory, I'm so happy to hear that you're interior decorating business is taking off, congrats. I used to dream about that sort of thing when I used to watch this show on HGTV called Design Star. By the way, your closet transformation looks great... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dee, I am looking for to running a successful business. Keep me in your prayers.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your decorating business. Your closet transformation is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous organization! I love before and afters! Have a blessed and Merry Christmas!
    Miss Bloomers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sonia, you have a blessed and Merry Christmas as well.

    ReplyDelete