Thursday, November 27, 2014

Not so Traditional Thanksgiving Table Setting

Hi All, and Happy Thanksgiving. Just wanted to pop in an share my easy, no cost Thanksgiving table setting. I had BIG plans of how I wanted my table to look, but the pocket book said, "NO"! Instead I used what I already had. And below is the table setting I created on a ZERO budget. Enjoy the pics.

The table cloth is 3 yards of upholstery fabric I purchased at Walmart years ago. I am waiting for the perfect piece of furniture to put it on.



I really, really, really, like these plates. They were purchased at one of Dillards awesome clearance sales!


The center piece consist of fresh onions, lemons, bell peppers, carrots and red potatoes from my kitchen.




The artificial foliage adds interest to the center piece.


I think this fabric makes a BOLD statement. You like?


Happy Thanksgiving!

Lory

10 comments:

  1. Thank you, and Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when I can use what I already have, too, then I can buy things after the holiday when everything is on sale. Happy Thanksgiving to you, too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dee, have a Great Black Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful table setting Lory! I love creating tables with things I already have and have collected from thrift stores and clearances. Just proves you don't have spend a lot of money to have a beautiful table! I love the centerpiece you created too! Thanks for your sweet visit and I hope your living wreath is completed soon! You'll have to share with us! Have a blessed season!
    Miss Bloomers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sonia, the living wreath is on my to do list. Will share when it's done. You have a blessed season as well.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful tablescape! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    PS. Thanks for your visit:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow Stacey. Have a wonderful holiday season. Now about those shoes, lol!

      Delete
  6. Lory, I love your table setting for Thanksgiving. I rarely use my dining room. My mom & I had Thanksgiving at a restaurant and my relatives came over for desserts. We did use the dining room for desserts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Michelle, I think it turned out pretty ok considering my budget was zero. Have a blessed Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete