Wednesday, June 19, 2013

It all happened in May

Hi all, I am back from a very hectic May. I was a very busy bee last month, and I still haven't fully recuperated. There were so many things that happened in May. Let's see, we started the month out with Girl's Day Out, which was May 4th. My friend Mandy Lou's Birthday was the day before so we turned it into a girl's day out/ birthday celebration.We started the day out thrifting, but that went bust in a hurry, we didn't find anything. Next, we headed over to Ruby Tuesday's for lunch, and boy was it yummy! Finally, the last stop of the day LegoLand Florida.





It's truly amazing what can be done with Lego's.



Did you know that it takes 570 gallons of paint to cover the White house? I didn't



We had a great time at LegoLand sitting, chatting and enjoying the beautiful weather.



May 12th  Mother's Day. I did absolutely nothing, I received several phone calls from friends and family. My son gave me the cutest little card. It made my day! The card reads Are you the Best MOM ever. The inside reads,  I'll bet my blanket on it! sweet, sweet, sweet!


May 20th my birthday, I took the day off from work and got caught up on a few things around the house. Hubby and son showered me with costume jewelry, my favorite! and more wonderful cards.



May 29th was my Mom's 75th Birthday, and Baccalaureate was held on the same night at 6:00 p.m. My youngest is graduating from High School this year.


Me, my sister and G waiting for the awards ceremony to begin.



May 30th Family came in for graduation ceremonies, plus  Academic Awards Night, tonight. My son graduated with honors and will be headed off to college in the fall. The next day my Daughter and her family arrived. They are all camera hogs, so family pics were of top priority. ha! ha! ha!




Wow what a good looking family? Look at Zsa Zsa's Girl, isn't she absolutely adorable? 

The GRAND FINALE! GRADUATION CEREMONY JUNE 1, 2013


That handsome young man is OUR SON! Did I mention he graduated with honors?


The Auditorium was packed.

  
There he is again receiving his Diploma! I was shouting from the stands, "That's my boy", "That's my boy". After the ceremony we headed to Steak and Shake to grab a bite to eat.


Me, my sister and the graduate. We are so excited for G.


Wow, what a month to remember!





2 comments:

  1. Such a busy month for you and your family. Congrats to your son! Happy Belated birthday to you. Your granddaughter is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brandi, I still haven't fully recovered. May was a very hectic month, but if it was filled with love, laughter, family, food and a whole lot of fun! Have a Great week.

    ReplyDelete