Monday, April 15, 2013

Picture This

 Hello and Happy Monday,
I have been on a mad dash since the beginning of the year to de-clutter, organize and complete all my unfinished projects. I have to admit it's been quite a chore, but each day my to do list gets a wee bit smaller. I am in the process of hanging some much needed art work on my walls. So for the past several months hubby and I have been out and about taking pictures of whatever speaks to us. Since the budget is limited creating my own artwork will keep cost down. This is also a great way to have one of a kind art pieces in our home. Enjoy the pics!
 
 
This picture was taken at Historic Bok Tower Gardens, and I really like it, but I'm not quite sure where to hang it.
 
How bright bold and beautiful is this pic? I have just the place for it, in our living room.
  
Hmmmmmm!


 I named this pic Honey Bee and It's a keeper. A white picture frame will really make this picture POP!
 


 
I would love to be sitting on that bench, with a cup of coffee, and a good book. Who am I kidding? It's Monday and I have to go to work. ugh!!!


We didn't have to go far to take this pic. These tropical beauties grow right outside, around our Oak Tree. This picture was featured in the Red Hot Powder Room post. You can see it here
 

This is not a photograph at all. This is actually a piece  of fabric that I cut out and framed. pretty, pretty, pretty.
 
 
I've had this pic for quite sometime now, but I think it will look great in my laundry room. And maybe, just maybe, it will make doing laundry less of a chore!


And last but not least, Blue Tango. I love this picture. I am hoping to share it with you in the next week or so, in a room transformation. Well that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!
 
2 your home,
 
Lory
 



2 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea. My aunt has a bunch of artwork in her home of pictures that were taken with her camera. I also like the idea of framing fabric. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brandi, hope you have a great week too!

    ReplyDelete