Monday, March 4, 2013

Trash 2 Treasure

Chair Makeover
 
What would I do without my family and friends? When an item is spotted on the curb or in the dumpster they graciously rescue the item/items and bring them to me. The chair below was rescued by my hubby on trash day several months ago. He salvaged a total of  three chairs that day. Way to go Hubby!!!!!
 
 
 
 
The table in my breakfast area needed chairs, but this wasn't the chair I had in mind. So I figured, they're free make them work! I painted and painted and painted. Then the cushions received a makeover with.....
 
 
 
 
 animal print fabric. You know my motto, every room needs a little animal print!
Enjoy the Pics!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Glass fruit I purchased from the Dollar Tree several years ago. It comes in handy when all the fresh fruit is gone.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
2 Your Home,
 
Lory


4 comments:

  1. Great makeover, Lory! It's amazing what a little paint can do. Thanks again for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brandi and have an AWESOME weekend!

      Delete
  2. I like it. Simple, tasteful, and inexpensive. Your talent precedes you.

    ReplyDelete