Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Easter Table Setting

Hi all, hope your week has been great thus far.
Easter is only a few days away and I am so far behind. But I did manage to put together the table setting below.
 
 
 
I think this table setting screams Easter. For a quick change ( after Easter) remove the eggs/plastic eggs. Then fill jars with yogurt raisins and pretzels covered in white chocolate. Now the table is ready for the remaining days of Spring, or brunch with the girls.
 
 
I love, love, love, all the pretty pastels. What about you?  Oops. I almost forgot. The tablecloth is actually two shower curtains I purchased on clearance. Don't be afraid to use items in different ways. Yes it's a shower curtain, but it works!
 
 
 
 
 
I purchased the saucers several years ago from Big Lots. I know they are quite girly, but I really like them. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
The  plastic eggs, marshmallows and chocolate bunny all came from the Dollar Tree.
 
 
 
 
Raffia was formed to create a nest. And the eggs were dyed by yours truly. 
 
 
I stole the roses from a bouquet of flowers my husband brought home earlier in the week. Shh!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The marshmallows look oh so pretty, and they taste oh so good. 
 
 
How cute is this bunny surrounded by marshmallows? Can't wait to eat him! lol
 

 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
2 your home,
 
Lory
 
I love hearing from you contact me adtale@yahoo.com


2 comments:

  1. Very simple and creative. You've gotta love it!!!

    ReplyDelete