Monday, February 25, 2013

Happy Anniversary!

Hello World and Happy Monday.
I am really excited because tomorrow February 26th, I will be celebrating six months of blogging. So I guess  it's safe to say, It's ADTales Anniversary.


source

 Here's a quick recap. I introduced myself to the blogging world on 08/26/2012. You can see it here, Once Upon A Time. And I haven't looked back since.

My fall decorating posts kept viewers coming back for more, but the all time favorites were



 Easy Fall Table setting and

The last six months have been a blur but one thing is for sure, I LOVE blogging! But the technical side, not so much. (ugh!!!!!) I am becoming an expert on What Not To Do. Ebook coming soon. Lol!
As I was saying before I LOVE blogging, mainly because I get to help people. I come in contact with so many people who think they have to spend a fortune to create a beautiful home. That is so far from the truth. That's why I am here. With a little creativity, know how and a lot of thinking outside the box, I can help you create the home of your dreams.
In closing, I want to thank all of you for taking time out of your busy Mondays to drop by ADTale.
I do what I do because I love doing it. And the best part of all is, I get to share and help people all over the world. The future looks really bright for ADTale. How bright? It looks so bright sunglasses needed, but not required. Thanks for stopping by!
2 Your Home,
Lory
I would love to hear from you.  adtale@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment