Monday, January 7, 2013

No More Clutter.....


Hello all and Happy New Year! 
This year I have made a conscience decision to "Take Clutter by the Horns" and organize every room in my house, thanks to the folks over at Better Homes and Gardens Magazine. Their article on "Simple Storage Solutions to Keep You Organized" inspired me to get the ball rolling, and boy do I need to get organized. So,with that being said, my first order of business is to whip my master bedroom closets into shape. I have been perusing the Internet and below are some inspirational photos that I plan to incorporate in my own closet. 
  
HGTV

I love the simplicity of these closets. A place for everything and everything in it's place.


BHG

I love, love, love, the colorful boxes, and how the storage cart was used as a shoe rack. The clear shoe boxes get a thumbs up.  I really like them too!


BHG

How adorable is this? If I were a shoe I'd want to be stored in a box that looks like this. 
Now it's time to get back to reality. I saved the EYE OPENING part for last. 

 

This is how my closet looks at present. Keep Calm and Carry On, there's one pic remaining.



Yikes, I'm in clutter up to my eyeballs, Can somebody please help? 
Come back next week as I began my "Take Clutter by the Horns saga". You don't want to miss it!

2 you Home,
 Lory


 Do you have a closet that is totally organized and clutter free? If so, I would love to feature it on my blog. Email your pics to adtale@yahoo.com by 01/24/13.


When sharing please link back to this site. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment