Monday, January 14, 2013

Master Closet Update


Hello all and Happy Monday, This week I have an update on my master closet. I didn't get as far as I had hoped, because my week didn't go as planned.


This is how my closet looked before I started the makeover. YIKES!



The first thing I did was removed everything from the closet. Then I sorted items into four categories keep, yard sale, donate, and throw away.



Once I finished sorting I removed the shelving and gave the closet a fresh coat of paint. (secret passage by Olympic)



I waited a couple of days before re-installing some of the shelving. I am still working out the kinks on this project, but my  goal is to have it finished by this weekend. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.



Since I didn't finish my closet, I was determined to get at least one thing accomplished. So I uncluttered my night stand. Yes, I confess this is how my night stand looked before I declared war on clutter.




But look at her now. isn't she lovely, isn't she beautiful? Okay, I'm getting a bit carried away, but you get the picture.





It took only a few minutes to whip this night stand into shape. I decided not to add any decorative accessories. For now, I am going to enjoy it just the way it is CLUTTER FREE!

Thanks for stopping by

2 Your Home,

Lory



I love hearing from you. Contact me @ adtale@yahoo.com
When sharing please link back to this site. Thank you



































1 comment:

  1. That's how you do it one thing at a time, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete