Monday, November 5, 2012

A look at what's been going on lately.

Hello everyone and Happy Monday, I hope your weekend was great.
It has been a very busy past few weeks for me. Lets see there was Halloween.....
 
 
 And speaking of Halloween, this is Zsa Zsa"s girl ( my grandbaby) she was so excited about her costume that I just had to post this pic. She is the cutest little cat I know. (ahhhhh)
 
 

 
 
  We also celebrated my youngest 18th birthday. My how time flies.
 
 
 
 
Can you believe that this is the same kid?  Well, it is and I am one PROUD Momma!
We Love You G. There were several things that went on last month, but these two events were the most memorable to me.
 
  
 
 
Since we had such a hectic month My husband and I spent Sunday afternoon at Historic Bok Tower Gardens taking pictures and spending some much needed quality time together. 
 
 
 
 
 I love this quote By Edward W. Bok, the founder of Bok Tower Gardens.
 
 
 
 
 That's me, animal print blouse and all taking pictures. Some of the pics taken will be used in my living room makeover.  Didn't get any pics with hubby he was too busy taking pictures of the beautiful scenery. (maybe next time)  Enjoy the pics!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 Check out the patina on this pot. I love It!!!



 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




 
 
This picture and the one below will be used in a room makeover. Not sure which room but these are keepers. I will keep you posted. 
 
 

 
Come back next week for, It's beginning to look a lot like.....

 
2 your home,
 
Lory
 
Photography Credits: REO Photography


I love hearing from you. Contact me @ adtale@yahoo.com

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment