Monday, November 19, 2012

A Winter Wonderland

Hello and happy Monday. I know that this week is going to be a very busy week for most of us, because Thanksgiving is just a few days away. And Friday will quick off  the Christmas season and boy am I excited!.....
Today I have a transformation that I think you are going to love.
 
 
 
 
 
This is a picture of my office and I can describe it in to words HOT MESS, but take a look at how I transformed it (office) into a Winter Wonderland. ENJOY!
 
 
 
 
The first thing I did was wrapped the door. I enjoy doing this because it's quick and oh so simple.
 
 
 
 
Next, I brought in lots of gold and white fabric and bows. The wreath is several floral sprays that were formed into a circle. The bow was added to cover where the sprays were connected. I love how it turned out.
 
 
 
 
 
I found this gold and white fabric at Walmart several years ago it is one of my favorite fabrics to use during the Holiday Season.
 

 
 
Can you believe that this cute little angel ornament came form the Dollar Tree? I purchased several of them to be used on and around the Christmas Tree. Enjoy the pics!
 
 

 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!

2 your home,

Lory 
 
 
 
Photography Credits: REO Photography

I love hearing from you. Contact me @ adtale@yahoo.com
When sharing please link back to this site. Thank you


 
 


4 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Mrs. Lory! It seems that i'm having a problem trying to get the ribbon to stay in place on my front door. Should I be using something other than tape?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jewel, To keep the ribbon in place staple the pieces together behind the door. This should keep the ribbon in place. If you are using a heavy ornamnent you may have to use floral wire to stabilize the ornament. I hope this helps.

      Delete
  2. The christmas tree with the baby angels is so precious! Where is a good place for me to look and begin my angel collection?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look every where, flea markets, garage sales and don't forget the after christmas sales these are all great ways to start collecting especially if you're on a tight budget.

    ReplyDelete