Monday, October 1, 2012

Easy Fall table setting part 2

Hello everybody,
 I hope y'all had a great weekend. I have another easy table setting this week. I think this table setting maybe easier than last weeks. Here we go......
 
 
Just like last weeks tablecloth, this tablecloth is also a couple yards of fabric I had left over from a previous project.   


 
 "What does polka dots have to do with Fall?" Absolutely nothing, but it works. I think the raffia place mats brings a natural but festive element to the table and the color palette screams Fall. You like?
 
 
 
 This is a super simple center piece. I purchased 4 pint size mums from Lowe's ( $1.48 each) I removed them from their original container and potted them in 2 terracotta pots. (2 mums per pot) Then I cut out a large square of the zebra fabric. I placed the pot in the center of the fabric and pulled the fabric up on all sides. Next, I secured the fabric with a rubber band. The excess fabric was used to cover the rim of the pot. Easy huh? 
 
 
 
Do you like the chair covers? Well, they aren't really chair covers. They are actually dinner napkins that I placed over the tops of the chairs and pinned on both sides. Cool huh? 
 
 
 
 I added the white napkins to lighten the table and give it a crisp look.
 Don't be afraid to mix and match patterns. I used polka dot, paisley and zebra print. AND IT WORKS! Enjoy the rest of the pics.
                                                                              
 
 


   Thanks for stopping by!
 
  2 your home,
 
Lory
  
 Photographed by: REO Photography

I love hearing from you. Contact me @ adtale@yahoo.com

<a href="http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=ADesignersTale&amp;loc=en_US">Subscribe to A Designer's Tale by Email</a>
 

6 comments:

  1. I definetly want an entire home makeover, starting with my bedroom. I'll see you soon on that one. It's just amazing what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to helping you create a home that's totally you.

      Delete
  2. All of the table settings are absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Chair covers out of dinner napkins, who knew?

    Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. More to come....

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are absolutley gorgeous. I can't wait to try these on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its gorgeous. I can't wait until I have time to try these on my own!Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete