Monday, October 22, 2012

Break Time

Hello everyone, no post this week. I am spending quality time with my family and friends. So enjoy the pics along  with some of my favorite quotes.
 
 
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away".  (unknown)  







"To everything there is a season and a time for every matter or purpose under the heaven". (Eccl 3:1)




 
"Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase". (MLK-Jr.)

Thanks for stopping by,

Lory


Source: all photographs came from the Internet.

I love hearing from you. Contact me @ adtale@yahoo.com

 <a href="http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=ADesignersTale&amp;loc=en_US">Subscribe to A Designer's Tale by Email</a>



No comments:

Post a Comment